Friday 27 April 2012

Yikes!

As much as I hate the apology post in other blogs I read, I feel really bad about not posting anything for nearly a month, especially since people have been checking for updates (and not all the traffic stats are from my Mom).  At the start of the month, I went on a wonderful holiday to Toronto, a vibrant city I used to call home, the trip felt like a hug for my soul.  I met up with some family and a few old friends who are leading fantastic lives and don't appear to have aged a day in the past decade, checked up on my old stomping grounds so many of them are the same and others have changed or are gone, and best of all I had some fantastic sister time with Allana who's business trip to the GTA was the prompt for me to make the journey as well.

I have been baking since coming back but I've been having a bit of trouble with one of the recipes and need to take new photos, but there are two posts nearly ready to go if I can just get my ducks in a row.

I'm not the only one having trouble with her ducks being all over the place.

2 comments:

  1. I've always had problems keeping my ducks in a row!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I just took a picture of a mother duck with her ducklings in a row that was in Boston Common Park. I should send that for you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.